Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Chimera

You had your dreams, I had mine 
You had your fears, I was fine 
Showed me what I couldn't find 
When two different worlds collide
Demi Lovato, Two Worlds Collide

Me and the other side of me. Myself and another version of myself. We seem quite different, but we were in the same soul and body.

Let's wait and see, what will happen in the next step(s). In this case, will the universe conspires in helping me to achieve what I strive for? I do not know. Like Sherina said in her song, only God knows how tomorrow will be like for you and for my life.

Expect less.
Que sera, sera. What will be, will be.
Everything that had been planned for you will be given to you. Destiny will never be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas kunjungan dan komentarnya :)